Academic Forum Certificate 2018-2019
Are you student at Tilburg University, and do you want your CV to show how you foster your broad academic curiosity? Convince your future employer of your interest in current themes, surprising perspectives, and in-depth analysis with the Academic Forum Certificate 2018-2019!
- You are a student at Tilburg University.
- Sign up via the registration form! (Registration via the form is required for participation in the certificate);
- Attend at least five selected Academic Forum events (marked with an *) within the academic year 2018-2019;
- Register before every event that you attend by showing your University card at the entrance of the event. You are expected to participate in the entire event;
- Report. For each of those five events, write a short text (130-170 words) on what you have learned from the program. The complete report needs to be handed in on July 1st, 2019, (before 9.00 am) at the latest, via firstname.lastname@example.org, stating ‘AF certificate report’. The report has to be formulated in your own words. Cribbing and copied text will not be accepted;
The submitted reports will be assessed at July 15th, 2019, at the latest, after which - in case of a positive assessment - the certificate will be made available as soon as possible.
The certificate is an initiative of Academic Forum (Tilburg University), intended to stimulate a broader awareness and personal development among students of the university. The certificate is not part of the regular curriculum (no credits) but is aimed to complement it by addressing current themes. If the above criteria and conditions are successfully met, a hard copy certificate will be issued at the end of the academic year as proof of your broad academic interest during your studies at Tilburg University. The certificate is free, and so are the events, with a few exceptions.
Academic Forum agenda
Upcoming events which may count towards the Academic Forum Certificate: see the Agenda (events marked with *) !